[ THE PRIEST FROM SANTA MARIA ] - { PT. 15 }

 { PT.  15 } - But there are five stars, said Angelica. Yes, this one, in the center, is what Jannara refers to as the unknown. It materialised in the sky for the first time that night, five years ago, and disappeared the moment I plunged the pin into the central hole. It was all over the papers the next day. I have a copy here if. . . Yes, I remember reading about it in the paper, interrupted Christiano. It appeared just beneath the Pole Star and flickered for about five minutes before disappearing. And it has never been seen since. It was named The God Star. That's correct. That was our star. Now to the parchment. It is long, and I have transcribed it into a notebook for you to read yourselves. You will need to keep an open mind. He pulled on the middle drawer and removed a small black notebook, opened it to the relevant page and placed it on the table before them. Will you read it aloud please, Christiano? requested Angelica. I will, but first, I read Ancient Greek too. I would like to study the parchment for myself of that's okay? Of course, Christiano,. I would expect nothing less, replied Kurush. Satisfied, Christiano picked up the book, cleared his throat and read aloud, I am Jannara, son of Damasius of the faith of Zarathushtra, a Magi born in Babylon at the time of King Herod and the coming of the new age. My brethren, Caspar, Balthasar, Melchior and I were the chosen ones to follow the Star that would lead us to the new Messiah, the King of the Jaws, as the wise ones predicted before us and the signs in the heavens confirmed. We followed the star to the east, and during our journey were called upon by King Herod to reveal the child's whereabouts. We found him in Jerusalem at the home of a relative and requested his audience.                                                        _______________________________________________________ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - [ CHAPTER 48 ] - { PT. 7 }

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - ( CHAPTER 48 ) - { PT. 8 }

THE PRIEST OF SATAN MARIA - ( FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS EARLIER ) [ CHAPTER 49 ] - { PT. 8 }