[ THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA ] - ( PT. 17 }

{ PT.  17 } - I held it, and kissed it and laid it upon my eyes, calling upon my elders to bear witness to the miracle that was. And we knew without doubt that it was the truth. And my elders gave it to me, the treasurer of our tribe, for safe-keeping. That same night a vision was bestowed upon me, whereupon me, whereupon I saw His mother, Mary, and Joseph standing before me. A circle of light crowned Mary's head, and she welcomed me with the same reverent smile. She opened her mouth to speak, but the voice was not her own. It did portend to the future demise of the Messiah. The voice then commanded me to fetch the swaddling with which the Lady Mary had gifted me. I retrieved it from my home and presented it to Her, upon which She continued, Listen carefully to my words Jannara, as the Messiah himself chose you for this task. You must construct a box from the wood of the Cypress. In it, you will place the swaddling for safekeeping. In the lid of the box, you must construct a secret compartment into which you are to place a piece of parchment that recounts this vision in full detail. This compartment must remain sealed and can only be opened upon your second incarnation and by your hand only. Christiano stopped reading and glanced at the others. Please, Christiano. Carry on, said Angelica, poised at the edge of her seat. He returned to the notebook and continued. At which point she waved her hand to the skies and there appeared a spiral of light with five stars, each one more luminous than the other.                                ________________________________________________________  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - [ CHAPTER 48 ] - { PT. 7 }

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - ( CHAPTER 48 ) - { PT. 8 }

THE PRIEST OF SATAN MARIA - ( FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS EARLIER ) [ CHAPTER 49 ] - { PT. 8 }