[ THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA ] - { PT. 18 }

{ PT.  18 } - The central star, the one I did not recognise, was the brightest of theme all. The others I knew as Zarasta's Royal stars, Aldebaran, Antares, Fomalhaut and Regulus. A light appeared running from Aldebaran to Antares and from Fomalhaut to Regulus and ended on the central unknown star, which shone brighter. Then once more, each star dazzled one by one in the order of Aldebaran, Antares, Fomalhaut, Regulus, and then the unknown star. The voice spoke once more, Jannara as I speak, so my words and the vision drawn upon the heavens are imprinted in your Soul for eternity. The secret compartment will remain locked until the fiftieth year of your second and final incarnation, and must only be unlock by following the exact sequence of the Royals, as shown on the heavens. You are to heavens. You are to scribe the following riddle on the underside of the main compartment. I am Jannara. On the fiftieth year of my second and final incarnation, follow the status of each Royal through the sign of stauros, to the unknown, where what I have concealed can be retrieved by my hand only, at the hour that seals the night. As you construct the box, the means and knowledge to build the timing device will guide your hand. As the voice continued to speak, Mary's angelica vision metamorphosed, as did that to Joseph, to two people in clothing not of my time. On the tips of my toes, I was dragged and lifted into the air, to face the man who was tall.                                    ________________________________________________________  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - [ CHAPTER 48 ] - { PT. 7 }

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - ( CHAPTER 48 ) - { PT. 8 }

THE PRIEST OF SATAN MARIA - ( FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS EARLIER ) [ CHAPTER 49 ] - { PT. 8 }