THE PRIEST OF SATAN MARIA - ( PT. 13 )

{ PT.  13 } - The box conjured in each of us the same instinct we would have for protecting our child. Perhaps because of the swaddling cloth that once covered the baby Jesus. We had no choice. My mother first showed me the box when I was five years old. She told me I went into a trance and muttered the words, I am Jannara. She was shocked. Every generation kept a note of their experiences, which was passed down with box, and nothing like this had ever been noted. She knew this meant something. She waited until I was a teenager, about fifteen, and handed it to me again. The same thing happened. And this time she was able to record it and play it back to me. From that moment my career path was decided and I set about learning to translate the inscription on the inside top of the middle compartment. No one had done that before? Yes, but I wanted to be able to read it myself. To be sure. Plus, I didn't want to be influenced by the generations before me. He opened the box and showed them the inscription carved in cuneiform writing. Christiano ran his hands along the dents and carvings of the symbols. What does it say? asked Angelica. It says, I am Jannara. On the fiftieth year of my second and final incarnation, follow the status of each Royal through the sign of stauros, to the unknown, where what I have concealed can be retrieved by my hand only, at the hour that seals the night. The sign of stauros? said Christiano. You mean the Greek word for cross? Yes, that's right. However, originally, the stauros meant upright stake. It did not resemble the cross we know today.                                                          ________________________________________________________ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - [ CHAPTER 48 ] - { PT. 7 }

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - ( CHAPTER 48 ) - { PT. 8 }

THE PRIEST OF SATAN MARIA - ( FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS EARLIER ) [ CHAPTER 49 ] - { PT. 8 }