[ CHAPTER 42 ] - ( THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA ) - { PT. 13 }


 [ THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA ] - 

( CHAPTER  42 ) - { PT.  13 } - You want to tell me what happened with Don Primo? Why the change? How? We had an argument, and I was so angry I slapped him. He told me he was going to kill the baby and made a fist to punch my belly. As his hand came towards me, it was as if it hit a force field that rebounded towards him. He flew back, hit the door and was momentarily stunned. Then he burst into tears and begged my forgiveness. And Benito? During the process, Don Primo grabbed his arm and he felt it, too. These two hardened men crying like babies. We should leave called out Kurush. As they drove away, the plush house disappeared down the unsuspecting street as if the horrors within it were a work of fiction. They were completely exhausted, and Frya's sobs lay heavy on their hearts. Angelica placed her hand on her shoulder. Did you see him? asked Frya, turning to Christiano. I did. I'm sorry. He was in a bad way. There was nothing I could do. She let out a whimper as fresh tears spilled down her cheeks. Did he speak to you? We were alone for a short while, and he had lost... he struggled to speak... a lot of blood. He didn't think he was going to make it.                                                  _________________________________________________________ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - [ CHAPTER 48 ] - { PT. 7 }

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - ( CHAPTER 48 ) - { PT. 8 }

THE PRIEST OF SATAN MARIA - ( FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS EARLIER ) [ CHAPTER 49 ] - { PT. 8 }