[ CHAPTER 42 ] - ( THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA ) - { PT. 2 }

( CHAPTER  42 )  -  THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - { PT. } - Papa, I'm going to the house. Are you coming with me or not? And what do you intend to do when you get there? I'm going to take a look around. Knock on the door if necessary. If I suspect anything, I will call the police. It's a risk I'm willing to take. I will go, said Kurush. Alone. I'll speak with Angelica. You two would be safer staying here. If I'm forced to involve the police, I want you to flee with Angelica. You know the arrangements. Papa--! Before she could finish her protest, Kurush was in the hallway knocking on Angelica's door. He waited for permission to enter but heard nothing. Angelica? The door creaked open beneath his hand. He peered inside to find an abandoned room. Angelica? Back in the hallway, he knocked on the bathroom door. There was no reply. He tested the handle, pushing the door open. The room was vacant. Angelica! Frya joined him in the hallway. Her eyes searched his. Papa? The realisation hit them both with the force of a freight train. Surely she didn't said Frya.                                                                                                        ________________________________________________________  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - [ CHAPTER 48 ] - { PT. 7 }

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - ( CHAPTER 48 ) - { PT. 8 }

THE PRIEST OF SATAN MARIA - ( FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS EARLIER ) [ CHAPTER 49 ] - { PT. 8 }