[ CHAPTER 43 ] - ( THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA ) - { PT. 5 }


 [ CHAPTER  43 ] - ( THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA )  -  { PT.  5 } - I know you will not fail me. Your Eminence, as always, you can rely on me. Tell me more about these people. They are all sinners against God, but one, in particular, is like the other harlots you disposed of. However, she has proved to be the most resourceful and dangerous. Do not let your guard down. Dangerous how, Your Eminence? She has bewitching powers that I have experienced first-hand and never seen the likes of before. And she has followers who would risk their lives for her. I have no doubt that she has fornicated with the devil himself and her life must be ended before the beast comes to full term. Your Eminence, please offer your prayers for my protection against this beast, and bless this killing as an offer to our almighty creator. That I will, Kristoff. That I will. Her followers will be easier to locate, and where you find her. The details I have are for a Frya and Kurush Attar...                                      ________________________________________________________ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - [ CHAPTER 48 ] - { PT. 7 }

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - ( CHAPTER 48 ) - { PT. 8 }

THE PRIEST OF SATAN MARIA - ( FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS EARLIER ) [ CHAPTER 49 ] - { PT. 8 }