CHAPTER 44 - ( THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA ) - { PT. 7 }


 CHAPTER  44  -  ( THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA )  -  { PT.  7 } - I am so relieved it will be Frya and not some stranger, said Angelica. Nevertheless, you must be nervous, replied Kurush. Christiano placed his hand over hers. I will not leave your said. I promise. She squeezed his hand. Are you sure Frya still wants to be involved? This mission has led to the death of her fiance and... I raised the question with her last night. She has no doubt, said Kurush. She would not dishonour Johan's memory by abandoning everything he worked for and all he endured for the past three years, and especially his last hours. His sacrifice will not be forgotten, said Christiano. Kurush stared though the table. I'll never forget the day he walked into my classroom. He was a student of mine, you know. Within a month he became my assistant. Such a keen, astute young man with a natural, deep perception of my teachings. When he and Fryamet, it was like old lovers coming together. He looked down to hide his moistened eyes. That reminds me for a moment, He rose from his seat and left the room. Christiano squeezed Angelica's hand. A penny for your thoughts.                                                                          ________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - [ CHAPTER 48 ] - { PT. 7 }

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - ( CHAPTER 48 ) - { PT. 8 }

THE PRIEST OF SATAN MARIA - ( FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS EARLIER ) [ CHAPTER 49 ] - { PT. 8 }