CHAPTER 45 - ( THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA ) - { PT. 4 }


 { PT.  4 } - His tremulous legs buckled as if supported by liquefying bones. We have motion sickness pills on board if you need them. I've just take one. It will take effect soon. I hope. The Captain nodded and continued, I will give you all a tour of the ship once we're cruising smoothly to our destination. But first, I will show you to your cabins. He opened a cream bulkhead door, and a rush of hot air infused with diesel torpedoed towards them. Christiano gagged, gripping the side of the door. Do you need help? asked Angelica. I'll be fine. You don't look... Please. I hate fuss. Sometimes, it's okay to ask for help, Christiano. She sighed. If you need me just ask. As they reached the bottom of the stairs, the wanly lit corridor narrowed to a claustrophobic degree. You have two cabins. Close to the stairs and exit. I thought that would suit you better. You can sort the sleeping arrangements amongst yourselves. Thank you, my friend, said Kurush, slapping the Captain's shoulder in appreciation. Why don't you drop your bags and I'll introduce you to the Greek. You can stay for refreshments whist I make my last checks before we set sail. I think I had better stay here until the tablet takes effect, said Christiano. I'll stay with you, said Angelica. No. Please. You go. You should have a snack and a drink.                                                                                    _________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - [ CHAPTER 48 ] - { PT. 7 }

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - ( CHAPTER 48 ) - { PT. 8 }

THE PRIEST OF SATAN MARIA - ( FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS EARLIER ) [ CHAPTER 49 ] - { PT. 8 }