[ CHAPTER 46 ] - ( THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA ) { PT. 3 }

{ PT.  3 } - Your beauty rivals the likes of Sophia Loren and Claudia Cardinale, said Kurush as he reached her side. He kissed her cheeks. You flatter me. She laced her arm through his. Together they walked the makeshift aisle towards an anxious Christiano who received her with a nervous tremble. Captain Costantino cleared his throat. Before you are both joined together in marriage, it is my duty to remind you of the solemn and binding vows you are about to make. Marriage is for life, a union of two people to the exclusion of all others. Angelica, please repeat after me. I do solemnly declare. I do solemnly declare... She continued to repeat his words, ...that I know not of any lawful impediment why I, Angelica De Santis, may not be joined in marriage to Chrsitiano Umberto Abbadelli. Chrsitiano repeated the words. I do solemnly declare that I know not of any lawful impediment why I, Christiano Umberto Abbadlli, may not be joined in marriage to Angelica De Santis. I ask you now, Christiano Umberto Abbadelli, do you take Angelica De Santis to be your lawful wedded wife, to be loving, faithful and loyal to her for the rest of your lives together? I do. His voice was soft and his mesmerised in her pupils. The question was repeated to Angelica. She stared at him with love-struck eyes as she affirmed, I do.  
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - [ CHAPTER 48 ] - { PT. 7 }

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - ( CHAPTER 48 ) - { PT. 8 }

THE PRIEST OF SATAN MARIA - ( FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS EARLIER ) [ CHAPTER 49 ] - { PT. 8 }