[ THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA ] - ( CHAPTER 37 ) - { PT. 6 }

{ PT.  6 } - Anyway, my doctor here, he said pointing at Frya, informs me that it's coming off today. Are you a real doctor? asked Angelica. Yes. Although Johan makes it sound like I've been playing nurse. Nevertheless, if I had been aware of your intentions... continued Christiano. I understand. You were protecting Angelica and the Messiah. I would have done the same... Had you not intervened though, I would have explained who I was and brought her straight here. What about the man with you at Don Primo's restaurant? asked Christiano. Admittedly, the first time at the convent would have been far easier, but I had a plan for Sammel. Oh, ah, here's your phone, said Christiano handing Johan his cell phone. Johan took it, touched his head and made a mocking wince. Christiano smiled. Just the same, where Angelica goes, I go. His expression grew serious, and he eyed them intensely. Of course, Christiano, said Kurush, strolling into the room. We would have contacted you to meet us. I know that you are just as imperative to this mission.                                                                                           _______________________________________________________   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - [ CHAPTER 48 ] - { PT. 7 }

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - ( CHAPTER 48 ) - { PT. 8 }

THE PRIEST OF SATAN MARIA - ( FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS EARLIER ) [ CHAPTER 49 ] - { PT. 8 }