THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - ( CHAPTER 49 ) - { PT. 6 }


 ( CHAPTER  49 )  -  { PT.  6 } - She raised her hand and stared through moistened eyes at Christiano's ecclesiastical ring. A fresh piece of tape had been recently applied to keep it in place. Angelica, are you all right? said Kurush from behind the partition. I'm fine. Angelica, please. I know what today is. She buried her head in her hands and made quiet whimpering sounds. Please let me come inside. She closed her eyes and sighed. Okay. Kurush entered the room, sat down next to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do? Instead of celebrating my wedding anniversary, I'm grieving the death of the only man I ever loved. Salvatrice entered the room and stood in front of them. Are you okay, Angelica? You must call me Mama around here, Salvatrice. The girl smiled. How can I call you Mama when you're my child? Angelica's face softened as she looked at the paradox before her. You know it's just for safety, Salvatrice. No one must know ho we are, said Kurush. But we are safe here. My Father has protected this place. He speaks to me every night in dreams and vision. He told me you'd be sad and he gave me a message for you. Angelica's eyes froze on Salvatrice. Mm...message? The words could barely leave her lips. About Christiano? Her face lit up but then dimmed in sudden fear. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - [ CHAPTER 48 ] - { PT. 7 }

THE PRIEST OF SANTA MARIA - ( CHAPTER 48 ) - { PT. 8 }

THE PRIEST OF SATAN MARIA - ( FOUR-AND-A-HALF YEARS EARLIER ) [ CHAPTER 49 ] - { PT. 8 }